eFamilyCare LLC (“eFamilyCare”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates its website at http://www.efamilycare.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”, or “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We may use your data to provide and improve the Service, obtain your feedback about the Service, send you secure electronic messages, detect and defend against fraud and other threats to the Service and administer your account. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide you with the Service.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser. When you visit the website again later, this cookie is returned to the site in question. In this way, the website recognizes your browser and can, for example, retain your preferences such as your choice of language.
Cookies usually also have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (these are “session cookies”), while others stay longer on your computer, sometimes even until you delete them manually (these are “persistent cookies”).
We use first-party cookies, which are cookies that we place on your device ourselves, and third-party cookies, which are cookies that we allow third parties to place on your device.
How to Change Your Cookie Settings
A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions.
Cookie settings: To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Each web browser is different. For information on reviewing or deleting cookies from specific browsers, click on the appropriate browser: Firefox, Firefox IOS, Firefox Android, Safari, Safari Mobile, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera. To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
If you reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of the website may not function properly.
Behavioral or Interest-Based Advertising Generally: Some mobile devices provide options to opt out of behavioral advertising, such as the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting on iOS devices or setting to “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” on Android devices. You can opt out of certain behavioral advertisements by clicking on the “Ad Choices” icon or visiting www.optout.aboutads.info. To learn more about the use of your information for behavioral advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative, (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.com/info/choices/).
USE OF DATA
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
eFamilyCare uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Advertising Purposes. We allow our advertising partners access to information by placing cookies or our website.
- Corporate Family. We share information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to carry out our business efficiently and to the extent permitted by law.
- Corporate Reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction and such information would be part of the assets sold. We would share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- To Prevent Harm. We will share information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- Legal Purposes. We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- With Your Consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time by writing us at email@example.com.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there. By using the Services, you consent to such collection, storage and processing in the United States, though the United States and other jurisdictions may not afford the same level of data protection as considered adequate in your own country. We will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data. Note that your Personal Data may be available to the United States government or its agencies under legal process made in the United States.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use reasonable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. There is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security system.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate, administer, operate, host, configure, design, maintain and provide internal support for our Site (“Service Providers”), to or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services. Our Site does not endorse and is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third Party Websites.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our Service is not intended or designed to attract anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
You may choose to prevent us from disclosing or using your Personal Data under certain circumstances (“opt out”). You may opt out of any disclosure or use of your Personal Data for purposes that are incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or for which you subsequently gave authorization by e-mailing us at email@example.com, or by following the procedures set forth in an electronic communication from us, if applicable. Furthermore, even where your Personal Data is to be disclosed and used in accordance with the stated purposes in this Privacy Notice, you may elect to opt out of such disclosure to and use by a third party that is not acting as our agent. There are some uses from which you cannot opt out, such as to provide products, features or services that you have requested from us.
Please note that making such requests does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content. For example, we may retain the information for our own internal records, and it is also possible that a third party that we do not own or control may copy the posting and repost it elsewhere.
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of your Personal Data with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your Personal Data to us, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. You can submit such request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
60 Franklin Rd.
Scarsdale NY, 10583
Effective date: November 14th, 2019